Contour plastic is a modern injection method for improving the shape (oval) of the face, nose, chin or lips, eliminating age-related skin changes (wrinkles) in one procedure. During the procedure, drug is added with a syringe or cannula that adds volume (with age it is lost), rejuvenate or eliminate facial wrinkles. The effect is immediately visible, therefore the second name of the procedure is beauty injections. Rehabilitation after almost all injections of beauty is not required. For injections of beauty, various drugs are used, which are called fillers. The most popular and safe fillers are hyaluronic acid-based drugs.
Hyaluronic acid is a polysaccharide with different molecular weight. It is the main component of the intercellular matrix of many tissues of humans and other mammals. The content of hyaluronic acid in different tissues differs. Most of it is in the synovial fluid, the vitreous body of the eye and the skin.
In the skin, a hyaluronic acid performs the following functions:
- retains water, thanks to which the skin is elastic, moisturized;
- participates in the transportation of beneficial substances into cells;
- supports the growth and regeneration of skin cells;
- takes part in the formation of local immunity;
- strengthens collagen fibers;
- protects and absorbs soft tissues;
- is a trap for free radicals. With age, the body loses its ability to synthesize natural hyaluronic acid in the skin, and as a result, local immunity, skin elasticity, and dryness are reduced. All this leads to wrinkles, sagging facial tissues, loss of volume.
In this situation, hyaluronic acid injections can help. There are many similar drugs – Juvederm, Belotero, Stylage, Teosyal and others.
The ANACOSMA clinic uses only certified drugs.
Filler Juverderm is produced by the American company Allergan. Hyaluronic acid, which is part of it, is a product of bacterial fermentation of a natural strain of Streptococcusequi. The product has good density and viscosity. It is quite safe, does not provoke inflammatory and allergic reactions.
Belotero is a hyaluronic acid of the German company MerzPharma. The only remedy that has increased elasticity and eliminates the appearance of bumps after injection. The drug does not cause allergies, and minimally “pulls” water (it is disadvantage of all drugs based on hyaluronic acid and it is a problem for people who are prone to swelling).
The action principle of fillers is that gel with hyaluronic acid is injected into the core of the corrected area using a needle or cannula, creating the desired volumes. On the other hand, at the injection site, the tension of the collagen-elastin skeleton changes, which stimulates the work of fibroblasts that synthesize collagen.
Combination of filler injections with other procedures that ANACOSMA offers
Hyaluronic acid injections can be combined with other anti-age treatment. If it is necessary to improve the quality of the skin, they additionally undergo a course of biorevitalization, which moisturizes the skin and improves its quality. Smoothens out fine lines.
If facial wrinkles are disturbing, then botulinum therapy is used, which smoothes wrinkles on the forehead, around the eyes and between the eyebrows. Ultrasonic lifting apparatus Altera (USA) can enhance the effect of lifting of nasolabial and face oval after contouring. The main thing is to adhere to the rules that there should be an interval between a session of hyaluronic acid injection and another procedure. Beautician will help you choose the optimal combination for rejuvenation.
Benefits of fillers.
There are many advantages of using hyaluronic acid fillers:
• filling wrinkles with hyaluronic acid leads to their disappearance, but the facial expressions are preserved in full (this is important for those who do not have pronounced facial wrinkles);
• the result of the procedure is immediately visible, and the result is stored throughout the year;
• You can achieve the desired result in just 1 procedure;
• short recovery period after the procedure;
• the patient may add other procedures to enhance the effect;
• correction is non-surgical, which means the cost of the procedure is much lower than plastic surgery.
Another advantage of hyaluronic fillers is that for them there is an antidote – the enzyme hyaluronidase.
In case of an undesirable result, it will return everything to the state that was before the procedure.
Possible complications after filler injections
With the injection of branded certified drugs, the risk of complications is minimal. But still, such probability exists. One of the possible complications is an allergic reaction to the injected drug. The second is appearance of hematomas. Tissue traumatization occurs, so this is possible, but bruises should go away within 3-7 days. Although when using a cannula, this risk is minimal. Asymmetry is another complication that occurs when too many fillers are injected or the doctor does not know the face anatomy.