Most people want a beautiful aesthetic body contour, but weight loss or liposuction alone does not always give the desired result. Therefore, a new body shaping procedure was created, which combines advanced technology and an artistic look at the body.
Liposculpture (3d liposculpture, lipomodeling) is a combination of two plastic surgery techniques: liposuction and lipofilling. Correction is performed by taking the patient’s own adipose tissue from areas of the body with its excess (for example, waist, abdomen, saddlebags, lower back) and transferring it to the areas of the proposed correction (for example, chest, and buttocks). Such an integrated approach allows you to lose weight in one area and positively change the volume or rejuvenate another area. This intervention is considered less traumatic.
Today, lipomodelling of the abdomen, arms, chest, buttocks, knees, legs, waist, face in general and chin, face oval in particular is carried out.
Reviews about this method are overwhelmingly positive, negative consequences are very rare. In the photo, lipomodelling of the body before and after looks impressive.
It is important to understand that lipomodelling of the body is not a way to lose weight for obese people, but a way to create beautiful body contours and curves. At the same time, there should be enough body fat for this operation, especially if you need to enlarge the breasts or buttocks.
What are lipomodelling methods?
Liposculpture of the abdomen and other parts of the body involves the use of one of the types of liposuction:
- Nutation-vibration – with the help of vibrations, the cannula locally destroys only fat cells without traumatizing other tissues. Now it is considered the safest technique, and in Ukraine it is used only in the ANACOSMA clinic.
- Ultrasonic – fat cells are removed using an ultrasound probe. Before the advent of nutation-vibration liposuction, it was considered the safest, but when it is carried out there is a risk of tissue damage near the fatty tissue.
- Tumescent – the destruction of adipose tissue is carried out with a solution of lidocaine, adrenaline and sodium chloride. This operation is quite traumatic.
- Laser – the destruction of fat occurs through the action of a laser beam. Laser removal can only be used on small areas.
- Radiofrequency Body Tite – destruction of fat cells by high-frequency current.
- Water jet – with a water jet and subsequent aspiration of liquid, fat cells are separated from the connecting base.
The last three types are considered quite dangerous and are not used in our clinic.
How is the body liposculpture operation performed?
Lipomodeling is carried out in several sequential stages:
- First, the adipose tissue is taken. The ANACOSMA clinic uses the world’s safest type of liposuction – nutation on the Belgian Euromi machine. Nutation liposuction is a type of vibration liposuction. It is the safest because vibration occurs only at the tip of a special cannula. The result is minimal trauma to fat cells and surrounding tissues. Therefore, this type of liposuction is ideal for collecting cells for lipofilling, since low-trauma fat cells take root very well. In addition, due to the small damage to all tissues, rehabilitation after nutation liposuction is much easier and faster. The disadvantages of this method have not yet been found.
- At the next stage, the fat emulsion is purified from various impurities such as blood cells, connective tissue fibers, and intercellular fluid by filtering it through a system of special filters.
- Further, the refined fat is enriched with growth factors. They are previously obtained from the patient’s blood plasma. These growth factors create a favorable environment for the adherence of fat cells.
- Fat is injected through several cannula punctures. The size of the puncture at the injection site will be about 1-2 mm.
The collection and preparation of fat can vary significantly from clinic to clinic. The described method is used in the ANACOSMA clinic.
Indications for liposculpture
Lipomodeling can solve the following tasks:
- Increase the volume of the breast by 0.5-1 size, improve the shape of the breast, remove asymmetry, and outline the relief of the men’s pectoral muscle.
- Create a sharper waist.
- Increase the volume of the buttocks, thighs, improve their shape, remove dimples on the buttocks, remove saddle bags.
- Create muscle relief on the abdomen (abs cubes).
- Correct the disproportionate silhouette.
- Form the relief of the arms, create spectacular biceps, triceps, etc.
- Remove fat traps – sides, abdomen, back, thighs, arms.
- Changing the shape of the legs (correction of the curvature of the legs).
- Smoothen skin and create a fuller look.